Ihr Kundenservicecenter: 040 75 103 103
Select Language
 

Company

 

History

Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. was founded in 1895 as an independent subsidiary of the English paint factory Robert Ingham, Clark and Felix Mankiewicz initially for the sale and later for the manufacture of high-quality paints for coaches according to original English formulae.

In 1930, paint manufacturer Ottmar J. Grau acquired the company from the Mankiewicz family heirs which, since the eighties, is managed by the current Managing Partner Michael Ottmar Grau.

Investments in the areas of research and development, as well as modern production facilities are the basis for successful business development.

Mankiewicz now has more than 1500 employees in subsidiaries all over the world.

 
 
glAWEA-business-member
Bureau Veritas
Mankiewicz
Hamburg
ISO 9001
EN  9100